About Us 

The Buildings


The Sanderson Building was opened on the 6 March by Her Royal Highness, The Princess Royal,  The Sanderson Building has given us state of the art science and art facilities as well as three fabulous class rooms for the Middle School.


The Hamilton Building has been designed specifically to house the top three year groups at St Mary's. All the classrooms, offices, meeting and study rooms and reception area are equipped with the latest technology and offer a spacious, well lit and comfortable environment for children and staff.

The building has been named after the school's founder Mr John Hamilton who founded St Mary's in 1895 on its current site in Abbey Park. The project has been funded in full by a most generous donation from a charitable trust who want to support the work of St Mary's School.

IMG8421a2web